The following people were arrested and charged by the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office during the past week:
• Grady Adam Edwards, 36, of 208 Cooper Lane, Florence, S.C., charged with felony conspiracy. Jailed under a $255,000 secured bond.
• William McBride, 36, of 116 Chrystal Way, Rocky Mount, charged with non-support of a child. Jailed under a $560 cash bond.
• Delon Rayshad Macklin, 17, of Lot 34 Lock Ness Lane, Tarboro, charged with three counts of breaking and entering a motor vehicle, larceny from a motor vehicle and injury to personal property.
• Joseph Ellie Mattox, 37, of 73 Acorn Hill Road, Tarboro, charged with two counts of breaking and entering and two counts of felony larceny. Jailed under a $5,500 secured bond.
• Jesse Lee Judkins, 31, of 1625 Hargrove St., Rocky Mount, charged with non-support of a child. Jailed under a $300 cash bond.
• Willia Allen, 24, of 450 Edgecombe St., Rocky Mount, charged with two counts of non-support of a child. Jailed under a $950 cash bond.
• Charles Lavone Davis, 23, of 1005 Hill St., Rocky Mount, charged with assault inflicting serious injury. Jailed under a $5,000 secured bond.
• Dale Edward Henry, 55, of 416 Brown Farm Road, Pinetops, charged with simple assault.
• Johnny Ray Rodgers, 28, of 3288 N. Fountain Road, Pinetops, charged with two counts of failure to appear in court.
• Luis Ignacio Norzagaray Guerrero, 34, of 4104 Trim Lane, Battleboro, charged with assault on a female and two counts of failure to appear in court. Jailed without bond.