The following people were arrested and charged with crimes during the past week by the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office.
• Christopher Adam Hollis, 28, of 1390 Highway 111 S., Pinetops, non-support of a child. $1,500 cash bond.
• Donald Lewis, 47, of 400 Porter Road, Whitakers, non-support of a child. $130 cash bond.
• Jaquanzee Nicholson Downey, 17, of 165 Brown Tower Lane, Rocky Mount, assault on a female, second-degree trespassing and resisting public officer.
• Lamael Lashem Peoples, 30, of 1012 Clark St. Rocky Mount, fugitive from justice. Jailed without bond.
• Eymontie Mo-Esha Williams, 17, of 833 Pender St., Rocky Mount, violation of court order. $255 cash bond.
• Fredrick Ray Johnson, 31, of 287 Ridgewood Road, Tarboro, three counts of failure to appear in court. $4,000 secured bond.
• Perry Lee Bullock, 44, of 215 Highway 97 E., Leggett, second-degree trespassing.
• Travis Tavoris Brown, 28, of 516 Clark St., Rocky Mount, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury and felony probation violation. $55,000 secured bond.
• Stacy Lynn Foreman, 29, of 158 Blackbird Lane, Pinetops, misdemeanor larceny.
• Donnie Speight, 56, of 3490 Speights Chapel Road, Whitakers, assault on a female and failure to appear in court. $1,000 secured bond.
• Kristoff Jerome Pitt, 29, of 6850 Temperance Hall Road, Pinetops, failure to appear. $500 cash bond.