The following people were charged with crimes and arrested by the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office during the past week:
• Lachonne Eason Brown, 47, of 108 E. Reason St., Pinetops, uttering a forged instrument and obtaining property by false pretense.
• Crystal Joy Williams, 31, of 309 Pitt St., Pinetops, forgery of an instrument, uttering a forged instrument and obtaining property by false pretense.
• Kelvin Devon Harrison, 26, of 104 N. Fourth St., Macclesfield, forgery of an instrument.
• Keith Donnall Bridgers, 29, of 30 Nelson Circle, Tarboro, two counts of sell/give fortified-wine/liquor/mixed beverage to less then 21 years of age and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
• Christopher Wayne Carpenter, 16, of 191 Kaitlyn Lane, Sharpsburg, with simple affray and disorderly conduct.
• Christopher Tervon Harris, 21, of 2753 Davistown Mercer Road, Pinetops, failure to appear in court. Jailed under a $20,000 secured bond.
• Little Berry Worsley, 43, of 806 Sunset Ave., Tarboro, communicating threats.
• Christopher Latre' Jones, 17, of 1101 Proctor St., Rocky Mount, simple affray and disorderly conduct.
• Melissa Natasha Spellman, 20, of 1029 Antioch Road, Rocky Mount, aggravated felony serious injury by vehicle. SJailed under a $10,000 secured bond.
• Jonathan Maxey Bulluck, 38, of 117 JB Lane, Battleboro, failure to comply with judgement. Jailed under a $870 secured bond.
• Detric Anwon Hunter, 28, of 2813 Peebles Dr., Rocky Mount, assault on a female.
• Terry Carsolerick Cobb, 42, of 400 E. Northern Blvd., Tarboro, fugitive grand larceny. He was held without bond.
• Antonio Maurice Vick, 25, of 405 Speight Ave. Apt. C, Tarboro, failure to appear in court and probation violation being out of county. Jailed under a $4,000 secured bond.
• Timothy Newton, 42, of 710 E. Burnette St., Pinetops, eight counts of misrepresentation obtain employment security.
• George Hampton Spivey, 37, of 204 Barnhill Ave., Sharpsburg, communicating threats.
• Carolyn Moore Register, 53, of 6393 Faith Baptist Church Road, Pinetops, failure to comply with judgement. Jailed under a $5,000 secured bond.
• Llewelyn Orlando Davis, 32, of 3841 Arlington St., Rocky Mount, three counts of failure to appear in court. Jailed under a $3,000 secured bond.
• Ronald Strickland, 49, of 5353 Webbs Chapel Road, Macclesfield, five counts of worthless checks.
• Jerome Montez Newkirk, Jr., 20, of 560 NC 111, Pinetops, simple assault and disorderly conduct.
• Burnetta Yvette Wooten, 30, of 113 E. Main St. 2-A Pinegrove Apartments, Sharpsburg, felony possession cocaine, maintain a place to store controlled substances and resist/obstruct public officer.
• Jimmy Lee Clark, Jr., 37, of 1108 Stallings Road, Macclesfield, felony possession of cocaine and resist/obstruct public officer.
• Kasheem Dickens, 19, of 799 NC 97 E, Tarboro, simple affray. Jailed under a $500 secured bond.
The following people were arrested and charged with crimes by the Princeville Police Department:
• Keith Earl Williams, 18, of 100 Otis Ave., Princeville, robbery with a dangerous weapon. Jailed under a $50,000 secured bond.
• Trakelvious Lynnquezz Williams, 19, of 905 King Ave., Princeville, breaking and entering a motor vehicle and larceny after breaking and enetering. Jailed under a $20,000 secured bond.
• Dalvin Detron Redmond, 24, of 290 Ellis Road, Conetoe, breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering. Jailed under a $30,000 secured bond.